Rouge sur Blanc
Rouge sur Blanc is the first annual event organized by the Red Cross Young Leaders, where international hors d’oeuvre, cocktails and music will take center stage, with the generous partnership of l'Ordre des comptables agréés professionnels du Québec. On Saturday, September 28 at 8 pm, the evening will begin at the beautiful Gallery Gora, near Place des Arts. ALL proceeds from this night will go to the emergency fund of the Canadian Red Cross (Quebec Division) in order to enable them to help out victims in need.
The evening promises to be AWESOME!
- Experience the tastes of Quebec, Switzerland, Thailand and Syria, all countries that have had an important impact on the history of the Red Cross.
- Sponsors such as NEIGE, Baccardi, le pain Doré and Perrier will be on hand to offer unlimited high quality products to our guests.
- Dozens of original prizes, like beautiful Oakley sunglasses, an espresso machine, gift certificates to the best restaurants in Montreal (such as the Brasserie T owned by Chef Normand Laprise and Bouillon Bilk), and even gift certificates up to $200 of luxury goods such as the magnificent collection of glasses from Doyle Opticians.
- Surprise bags will be provided to each guest, including among other products of the Montreal Canadiens and Clarins!
- For all you hockey fans, there will also be a Montreal Canadien’s jersey signed by Brendan Gallagher that will be put up for auction.
- To add some spice to the event, a pianist will welcome guests and be playing throughout the night. As of 10pm, DJ Sound will take over and set the roof on fire!
- Last but not least, a professional photographer will be on hand to capture the evening.
Buy your tickets now! See you soon.